Mon, Oct 16|
Debunking the Race Weight Myth
Nutrition: Debunking the Race Weight Myth
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2023, 8:00 PM
About the event
Weight management in endurance sport is a tricky topic. Axes dietitians Kathryn Adel and Janet Carter will lead us in a detailed discussion, including:
- Race weight: Is weighing less always better?
- Body composition and how to determine ideal race weight
- RED-S and the dangers of under-fueling
- How to get to your ideal race weight safely without compromising performance
- Disordered eating vs. intuitive eating
This monthly clinic is open to the public, so feel free to share with a friend!